Venice is a very popular city in Italy. Besides, this city has the world’s most beautiful canals and historic attractions. This city will be crowded with tourists always irrespective of the season. Enjoy nightlife here with your friends and you will definitely love it.
# Must see places in Venice
Have a look below to know about the popular tourism attractions in Venice.
- Grand Canal: This is one of the most beautiful places in Venice. Besides, you will find a lot of beautiful palaces, restaurants and cafes alongside the canal. This canal looks even more beautiful at night. Don’t miss to watch the sunset from this place. This is also famous honeymoon spot in Venice. Enjoy the boat ride here with your better half to make your trip more memorable.
- Doge’s Palace: This palace looks extremely stunning. Besides, it is located on the bank of Grand Canal. No doubt, you will definitely fall in love with the beauty of this palace.
- Rialto Bridge: This Bridge is built over the Grand Canal. Besides, this is a very popular tourist place in Venice. This is also one of the popular photo spots in Venice. Try different poses with your friends or family members here to make your trip more memorable. Watch the boats passing under the bridge here to have some good time.
- Ca’ Rezzonico: This is one of the famous museums in Venice. Even this museum is located on the bank of Grand Canal. You can find paintings, sculpture and furniture of 18th century here.
- Jewish Museum: Jewish museum is also very famous in Venice. Besides, this museum is founded in the year 1954 by the Jewish community of Venice. You can learn about the history of Jews here.
- Santa Maria Della Salute: This is one of the most beautiful, largest and popular churches in Venice. Do visit this church with your loved ones when you visit Venice this time.
# Tips to plan your trip perfectly
- Room Booking: Make your room bookings in advance always to avoid rushing up at the end moment. Most of the resorts and hotels charge more for rooms during peak seasons. Hence, it is always better to book your room in advance i.e. during off season to save your money.
- Rent a Bike or Car: If you are visiting Venice for the first time then you may not have proper idea about the local bus timings there. Hence, it is better to hire a bike or car to travel comfortably without waiting for anything. Moreover, when you hire a rental car or a bike you will have freedom to go wherever you want to in Venice. Trust me you can save a lot of time by hiring a rental car or a bike.
If you don’t have any idea about all these things then you better take help of a travel company to plan your trip perfectly. There are also some websites online where you can compare the prices of bus tours, hotel rooms and car rental services. Visit tripindicator.com for City tours.